Registration is now open!
Take a break from the bustle of the holiday season and join J&A Racing for an evening of joy and wonder at the Surf-n-Santa 5 Miler presented by Bon Secours In Motion, a twilight race under the holiday lights along the beautiful Virginia Beach boardwalk. J&A Racing are known for their fun and festive events as participants are encouraged to have fun, be creative, and dress up for the holiday season. A costume contest awards great prizes for the best naughty or nice holiday costume. The 5 Miler features a flat and fast course through the twinkling holiday lights displays along the Virginia Beach boardwalk. All participants receive a unique medal, long sleeve technical shirt, a finisher’s item and access into the Rockin’ post race party in the Virginia Beach Convention Center. The post-race party will feature live music, Samuel Adams Beer; and warm soup in a bread boule. Come and join us for a night to remember.
- Twilight run under the Boardwalk holiday lights
- Finisher’s item to all finishers
- Long sleeve technical shirt for all participants
- Each runner receives a santa hat
- All finishers receive a unique bottle opener medal
- Plenty of free parking
- Finishes inside the Virginia Beach Convention Center
- Rockin’ holiday party with Samuel Adams Beer and warm soup in a bread boule